The site uses cookies to enhance the user experience. If you do not want to enable them, you can disable/delete them in your browser settings at any time.
Accept More



I have stomach burns due to acid overflow.

My stomach aches, I don’t have an appetite, I often have nausea.

I often have diarrhea. There are problems with my digestion.

Are you familiar with these problems? Then it would be useful to get you examined by a specialist.

A gastroenterologist is an internal medicine specialist concerned with the digestive system and its diseases.

Gastroenterology is a borderline between internal medicine and surgery.

Scope of activities of a gastroenterologist:

  • Gastroscopy
  • Colonoscopy
  • Reflux disease
  • Helicobacter pylori
  • Ulcer
  • Lactose intolerance
  • Celiac disease
  • Colon diverticulosis
  • Irritable bowel syndrome
  • Colon cancer

Prices Consultation hours Make an appointment