My Name: Dr. Erzsébet Schneider
My area of expertise: internal medicine
Education: I have graduated from I István High School in Kalocsa in 1988.
Since 1988 I have studied at the General Medical Faculty of the Szent-Gyorgyi Albert Medical University, from which I graduated in summa cum laude 1994.
Specialist medical examination: 2000 – internal medicine
2010 – emergency medicine
Languages: German intermediate level language exam
English – conversational proficiency
– From 1994 to 2001 I worked at the General Department of Internal Medicine and Cardiology of the Department of Internal Medicine of Orosháza Hospital, where I also got my degree in internal medicine
– From 2001-2004 I worked as a specialist at the Department of Gastroenterology at Szeged City Hospital
– From 2004 to 2014 I was the head of the Emergency Patient Department in Szeged City Hospital
– As of June 2, 2014 I work as an emergency specialist at the Department of Emergency Patient Services
– Since 2004 I have been involved in the theoretical and practical training of medical students, residents and trainees, and since 2016 in the German language training of foreign medical students as well
|first examination (30-60 minutes)||15 000 HUF|
|follow-up||12 000 HUF|
|prescription||1 000 HUF/p|